- Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
- If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
- Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ, so that the holiday joy will spread.
- Surf around your friendslist (or friendsfriends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
- If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use, or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free, do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf, to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not, it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
-Knowing how to make the perfect French Macaroons (mines a re so poor! I want to know how to do a perfectly beautiful one!)
-I want to go back in Czech Republic this summer again (I REALLY love this country!) and BTW, I want to find some pictures of the Bouzov Casttle, that I visited last year, and where they make the film "Fantagaro /la caverne de la rose d'or". It makes 5 years since they stopped to allow people to take some pictures of the inside. But I'm totally in love with this fantastic Casttle. This summer, I want to visit Perntejn Casttle.
-To make a lolita meeting in Geneve, Switzerland. I love this city, but it also 200km from my home. But I oftenly go there and there is some lolta that I know by a forum who leave nearly. But no-one want to organise it. I think I will finish by doing it.
-I want some BIG black platform shoes, to look like a real EGL when I go out! At a cheper price :-)
- I want to find the name of this anime I saw a long time ago, where a girl, when she take off her glasses, can see universe full of lines, life lines, and when she cut following them, she can kill any one.
- I want to fing a Guru-Guru Vynil disc!
- I want to pass my exams, to have a job, to be able to buy a flat, to be able to found a family with "Mimi" :-) (I know you can't do anything for it)
- I want a High Collar Innocent World Black Blouse. and the nexklace with a little baby angel. Second hand woul be perfect :-)
- I want a picture of Inncent World shop in Tokyo, and from Juliette et Justine's one. They seem so beautiful!
- I want Mr Mimi to marry me :-)